|Fence Post Type||T Post|
|Attachment Position||Front or Back|
|Attachment Method||Snap on|
|Insulator Conductor Type||Polyrope, Polywire, Wire up to 1/4 inch|
|Insulator Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|High Tensile Aps||No|
This is the only 3" extension T Post insulator that can change direction on the T Post, providing a 2 to 1 advantage over other insulators. Having one insulator that can work on both sides of the T Post will save you time and money on your fence job.
How does it work?
- The INVERSETM Insulator functions as a dual purpose insulator that can work effectively on an electric fence system utilizing high tensile wire, polywire, 1/4" polyrope, 1/2" poly tape, or barbed wire.
- Manufactured with high density polyethylene plastic with an added UV inhibitor package.
- Criss-cross pattern inside the body prevents the insulator from bending and twisting.
- Fits securely on standard size T-posts when mounted on the front of the T-post, or the back of the T-post.
- Proven durability that will withstand environmental elements.
Packaged 32 insulators per bag.
100% Satisfaction Gurantee or your money back.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.