The Speedrite 36000RS is the biggest 110V Energizer in the world. It can power up to 220 miles or 2,500 acres of fencing. It is very dependable and comes with a remote for that will save you time and energy during fence repair. Slotted connections make it easy to insert wires and get a solid connection.
- Remote included.
- Delivers maximum power and reliable performance for your permanent electric fencing.
- Powers up to 220 miles (2,500 acres) of fence
- 36 J maximum output energy (54 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a clean. powerful pulse that maximizes the energy that travels down the fence line. resulting in continuous power right to the end of your fence for optimal livestock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry. low conductive soil
- Remote capable (Remote sold separately ST102). Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- Indicator lights.
- Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the energizer output voltage for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience. these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low Impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage. undergrowth
- Low interference. Cyclic Wave™ technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimize electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards
- Rugged design. Hi-tech components and advanced research and development have enabled us to make powerful energizers in a rugged. compact. polymer case
- Half voltage terminal.
1 to 2500
Available Online and In store
Energizer Distance (miles):
Output Joule Rating:
110 volt a/c