|Voltage Range||0 to 15,000 volts|
This Gallagher device is a voltmeter, current meter and a short finder all in one tool. An arrow on the LCD display indicates the direction the current is flowing and helps narrow down where a short is on the fence.
When used as a DVM: can be used to measure voltage on all energizer types, measures up to 15KV; use without earth lead for everyday fence voltage reading (earth lead will give more precise readings, particularly for measuring earth voltage.); retractable probe allows easy access to energizer terminals, cut-out switches and other difficult to reach areas.
When used as a Current Meter: large arrows makes for easy fault finding by showing direction of fault; digital display of current (A) makes for easy detection of faults; bar graph indicating voltage while in current meter mode; cordless operation.
- Saves hours checking fence lines for shorts
- Waterproof and impact resistant case
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Long life battery - up to 3 years
- Auto ON/OFF. Activated when fence pulse is detected
- Switch to change between DVM and Current Meter modes.
- Retractable voltage probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach areas
- Micro-chip technology that enables low voltage operation
- Detachable earth lead
- Pocket size
- All parts fully replacable
- Low battery indication
- 1 year warranty