The Hot Max 135 Amp MIG Welder is ready to weld with shielding gas or flux core right out of the box! It features infinite output voltage controls that can be adjusted as you weld as well as infinite wire speed control. The driver roller fits .023" to .035" wire and it is equipped with power and overload indicator lights.
- infinite Output Voltage Controls which can be adjusted as you weld!
- infinite Wire Speed Control
- Factory pre-wired and ready for optional Spool Gun (Model #SPG).
- Easy polarity change for switching between shielding gas and flux core wire.
- Drive roller fits .023? to .035? wire.
- Larger drive wheel available.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Machine, 90 Day Warranty on Gun and Hoses, for Parts and Labor
- input Current/Voltage: 20 Amps at 120 Volts, Single Phase
- Output: 25-135 Amps DC
- Minimum Duty Cycle: 20%
- Welds up to 5/16? with Flux Core Wire
WELDER inCLUDES THE FOLLOWinG COMPONENTS:
- Ground Clamp with 9? Cable
- MIG Gun with 10? Hose
- CO2/Argon Regulator with 5? Hose
- 2# Spool of .030? Flux Core Wire
- Gas Nozzle for MIG Welding
- Hex Wrench for wire feed roller
- .025?, .030?, and .035? Contact Tips
- 10# Wire Spool Adapter
- Shielding gas is NOT included.